Ana içeriğe atla

Reșița Sud Train Station

Since I have lived here for more than 11 months, the trains became part of my life. It must be very special as the train passes. Of course, I missed getting the trains. Like the old days we could go wherever we wanted to go. I would not like before as the train passed, however, very different than ever now
I am sure that for 4 seasons I have seen here. If you wanna be happy, here it is my small gift for you.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAGnKpE4NCI - Metallica: Nothing Else Matters






Greetings for CFR  and Regio Calatori trains :)


Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

AFTER EVS PROJECT

Since i have left Romania, i feel sad sometimes when i remember memories. I miss everyone there whoever i met before.  You can call it Erasmus  or EVS drama so on.  However what can we do for this. We gotta move on our lives as always. Covid-19 virus is almost everywhere. The year of 2020 will be finished like this.  After many  hearthbreaking news . So for this, my aims will be planned for next year :) :) 👋

FRIENDS

Since 2017, several times I tried to finish this speacial and lovely Tv-series '' FRIENDS '' Luckily, In Romania in this tough time during lockdowns whatever you would like to say. 10 years with FRIENDS , BEST ONES Friends gave me lot of energy and happiness. But you know, We are a bit from their time  the 90's . There are many factors that we are not like these people. We  try to resemble them, but by believing and trying we can feel their pschology. Whoever has not watched  it, I will be suggesting to them. Anyway. Happy to be part of ''' FRIENDS '' THANK YOU. TEŞEKKÜRLER. SPAS DIKIM. SINCERELY LOKMAN AKYOL