Ana içeriğe atla

Summer summer and some disappointments




 It has been more than 6 months here. I had Spring, Summer and now in Winter. I disappointed and someone made me angry. But, I learned all that I experienced here for my future and myself important.
Firstly, I would not like Romanian trains ( slow one), later on, I changed my mind till I met with interesting on trains. I highly recommend to you. Hit the road on the train. You never know what you will see there.
Besides that, first time I had couchsurfing experience in Bucharesti, a guy  who is  from Resita hosted me :) ola la, I did hang out a person from U.SA by using couchsurfing :), I did not know it would help me this App




 So, every cloud has a silver lining. Finally, Time to write one Erasmus + project ( Y.exchange) for our association Nevo Parudimos. They will support us, I am happy so much.

















Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

AFTER EVS PROJECT

Since i have left Romania, i feel sad sometimes when i remember memories. I miss everyone there whoever i met before.  You can call it Erasmus  or EVS drama so on.  However what can we do for this. We gotta move on our lives as always. Covid-19 virus is almost everywhere. The year of 2020 will be finished like this.  After many  hearthbreaking news . So for this, my aims will be planned for next year :) :) 👋

FRIENDS

Since 2017, several times I tried to finish this speacial and lovely Tv-series '' FRIENDS '' Luckily, In Romania in this tough time during lockdowns whatever you would like to say. 10 years with FRIENDS , BEST ONES Friends gave me lot of energy and happiness. But you know, We are a bit from their time  the 90's . There are many factors that we are not like these people. We  try to resemble them, but by believing and trying we can feel their pschology. Whoever has not watched  it, I will be suggesting to them. Anyway. Happy to be part of ''' FRIENDS '' THANK YOU. TEŞEKKÜRLER. SPAS DIKIM. SINCERELY LOKMAN AKYOL