Ana içeriğe atla

Genç Atölye/ Young Workshop

It would not be  nice If I don't mention about this opportunity that I gained from Genç Atölye/Young Workshops on Zoom.

Especially, nowadays as everyone affected from Corona-virus. By joining in these  sessions, It motivated and enriched me . Experiences and Infos will be used for the rest of my life and people. So I am not that negative for this reason. it turned the crisis into an opportunity for everyone :)   Speakers were  lecturers, companies and youth workers/leaders and entrepreneurs etc I got used to here so much, I have not missed any sessions till today.

So these workshops started thank to AGU Youth Factory at  Abdullah Gül University. I want to thank moderators, Ms, Zeynep, Feyzanur, Şule, Feyzanur and Özge and all guests who contributed to there. Officially, it started on 20 th March and it finished on 20 th Mai, just as long journey, isn't it ? 


there were best days of covid-19, 


More info below :) 
https://www.facebook.com/aguyouth/

https://www.instagram.com/aguyouth/



 

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

AFTER EVS PROJECT

Since i have left Romania, i feel sad sometimes when i remember memories. I miss everyone there whoever i met before.  You can call it Erasmus  or EVS drama so on.  However what can we do for this. We gotta move on our lives as always. Covid-19 virus is almost everywhere. The year of 2020 will be finished like this.  After many  hearthbreaking news . So for this, my aims will be planned for next year :) :) 👋

FRIENDS

Since 2017, several times I tried to finish this speacial and lovely Tv-series '' FRIENDS '' Luckily, In Romania in this tough time during lockdowns whatever you would like to say. 10 years with FRIENDS , BEST ONES Friends gave me lot of energy and happiness. But you know, We are a bit from their time  the 90's . There are many factors that we are not like these people. We  try to resemble them, but by believing and trying we can feel their pschology. Whoever has not watched  it, I will be suggesting to them. Anyway. Happy to be part of ''' FRIENDS '' THANK YOU. TEŞEKKÜRLER. SPAS DIKIM. SINCERELY LOKMAN AKYOL