Ana içeriğe atla

Christmas Trip in Romania

Firstly, I wanna thank you, everyone, who was with us :), I will never forget it. We had a Christmas holiday, We were 7 people ( EVS/ESC volunteers: Portugal, Turkey, Jordan, Georgia and Kosovo ). we decided to go to those cities. From Reșița to Sibiu, Sighișoara, Cluj-Napoca and Oradea, by autostop December 23-24- 25 Sibiu ) - 26-27 Sighişoara- 28- 29 Cluj-Napoca and Oradea.  First group: Sevgi, Tiko and Mohammed, Second: Lokman and Alexandra, Third group: Hesham and Mai


On the road, Romanian people helped us by-autostop, around Transilvania, someone gave us a cookie, meal and soup. Highly I recommend to you to do autostop. Sometimes we got stuck in somewhere sometimes we scared of someone. We challenged ourselves, Winter :( was not so cold here. We have witnessed that Alexandra has seen first snow here I was happy for her. As well as my phone made me sad when I ordered a taxi from Bolt. It must be the best thing to do before the year finishes. Another funny thing, I forgot to remember how long I have been here. always I would say 6 months. but on the road, Mai said, you are here more than 7 months, ola la ! the  time flew away I had forgotten really.



thank you very much Ioan :)


 Right now, I have lot of stories to tell to everyone, and I decided to go to other cities in Romania, maybe in January go to Iaşi :) Medieval cities in those places amazed me come to see here, please. Besides that, do not forget: the road teaches



with four people   

Sibiu X-mas market

Soup time on the road 

Jordanian bros
we said who will arrive to Cluj first ? and
 ( us )
Our routes

when they stopped the truck :D without me



Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

AFTER EVS PROJECT

Since i have left Romania, i feel sad sometimes when i remember memories. I miss everyone there whoever i met before.  You can call it Erasmus  or EVS drama so on.  However what can we do for this. We gotta move on our lives as always. Covid-19 virus is almost everywhere. The year of 2020 will be finished like this.  After many  hearthbreaking news . So for this, my aims will be planned for next year :) :) 👋

FRIENDS

Since 2017, several times I tried to finish this speacial and lovely Tv-series '' FRIENDS '' Luckily, In Romania in this tough time during lockdowns whatever you would like to say. 10 years with FRIENDS , BEST ONES Friends gave me lot of energy and happiness. But you know, We are a bit from their time  the 90's . There are many factors that we are not like these people. We  try to resemble them, but by believing and trying we can feel their pschology. Whoever has not watched  it, I will be suggesting to them. Anyway. Happy to be part of ''' FRIENDS '' THANK YOU. TEŞEKKÜRLER. SPAS DIKIM. SINCERELY LOKMAN AKYOL