Ana içeriğe atla

LIFE IS GOING ON

After my plane landed to Romania. The adventure of mine has started on 17 th Mai 2019. First days without knowing any Romanian words, I tried to communicate with people. Luckily, with my offline translation App ( Google Translate) , kind of I could manage this process. I gone to orpahanage, kindergarten and Elder Centre, also We have got lot of volunteers who from different countries( 16 volunteers). Volunteers helped to me too for first days. I was a beginner time to time we learned and improvised activities and games.

Sometimes lonely and like an alien  but I realize that everything I will face , it will improve for the rest of my life. Be patient, Try again. :)




Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

AFTER EVS PROJECT

Since i have left Romania, i feel sad sometimes when i remember memories. I miss everyone there whoever i met before.  You can call it Erasmus  or EVS drama so on.  However what can we do for this. We gotta move on our lives as always. Covid-19 virus is almost everywhere. The year of 2020 will be finished like this.  After many  hearthbreaking news . So for this, my aims will be planned for next year :) :) 👋

FRIENDS

Since 2017, several times I tried to finish this speacial and lovely Tv-series '' FRIENDS '' Luckily, In Romania in this tough time during lockdowns whatever you would like to say. 10 years with FRIENDS , BEST ONES Friends gave me lot of energy and happiness. But you know, We are a bit from their time  the 90's . There are many factors that we are not like these people. We  try to resemble them, but by believing and trying we can feel their pschology. Whoever has not watched  it, I will be suggesting to them. Anyway. Happy to be part of ''' FRIENDS '' THANK YOU. TEŞEKKÜRLER. SPAS DIKIM. SINCERELY LOKMAN AKYOL